The Ellen Collington Memorial Lecture & Workshops
Black Creek Pioneer Village
An outdoor quilt show presented by the Quilts at the Creek Collective. Learn more here.
|Join us on the January 29 for our first ever fundraiser!|
New year, new stuff!
- Donate textile-related items for sale: fabric, yarn, quilt books, quilt patterns, thread, needles, rulers …
- Bring items that you would want to buy. You may have loved it once and now it’s just not gelling. It’s time to pass it along and let it spark joy in someone else’s life.
- Unused fabric and yarn must come from a smoke-free and non-pet furry environment.
- Fabric will be sold by the pound, rounding up to the closest 1/4 pound.
- Price everything else you bring (just a simple piece of tape with a price). Keep prices low so that they move quickly. As a general rule try to use round numbers, e.g: magazines $0.25, books $2, $3, $4, etc.
- Bring cash! We want you to find some new treasures!
- 3-5pm January 29th, at The Workroom Studio, 46 Nobel St, Studio 102
Want to help? I’ll need a few kitchen scales (to weigh fabric), some helpful sorters, and cashiers. Email me for more info. — Steff