Not to be mistaken for an alien invasion, the quilty version is any unfinished object, be it a partially sewn quilt or a collection of blocks we all seem to accumulate but never put together.
Here’s the deal:
- In order to qualify, the quilt project would’ve started prior to January 2017. There’s no minimum or maximum project size but ideally, your project should be more ‘blanket’ and less ‘mug rug’.
- All UFOs must be registered at the upcoming January 29 meeting. Berene, our UFO Challenge coordinator will be giving you an entry card to fill out your project details. Think of it as your ‘commitment’ card!
- Each UFO entry card is $2. A portion of the money collected will go towards the TMQG budget, the remainder towards awesome prizes drawn at the guild’s November 26 meeting.
- Your completed project (quilted and bound please!) must be shown at any upcoming Show & Share and marked off as done by Berene. Questions? DM her on Facebook or Instagram.
- The UFO Challenge concludes at the November 26, 2017 meeting.
So dust off those UFOs, get an entry card this Sunday, January 29, and get sewing.